I knew this post had to get up some time in November to count, but the end of October/beginning of November is the busiest time of year for me. My youngest turned 2, Halloween, multiple instances of volunteering at my oldest’s school, the election, my 30th birthday… The list goes on. So I am here to apologize and get this show on the road.
- Turn 30 – Technically this is a November goal, so this gets to go here! At least I know I’ll accomplish at least one goal this month.
- Do my hair/makeup – I feel like I need to do something with myself every day.
- Start stretching – My back is really starting to feel it. So is my neck.
- Write more – I need to start planning and scheduling a lot more posts for my blog. Especially when I know I’m about to get busy.
- Post more on social media – When I slowed down on here, I slowed down on social media too. I need to stop that.
- New name – Come up with a new name.
- New website – New name, so new domain, new layout.
- New business cards and tags – Must order before Black Friday!
- Set up Black Friday sale – It’s coming and I’m excited!
So for October, my goals were partially reached. But not fully.
For personal goals, I had read a book, put on real clothes and exercise. I haven’t really been reading an actual book, but I’ve been reading online, almost daily. I think that should count. I’ve been putting on real clothes a bit more. Maybe not every day, but some days we don’t go out – it shouldn’t be required to put on real pants. As for exercise… I’ve been walking a bit more. But I need to do something with that.
For blog goals, I was supposed to schedule posts, schedule social media and reach 500 followers on Instagram. So, yeah, none of the above. I reached almost 300 followers on Instagram! I’m at 297 – and I do need to schedule more things for the blog.
For my shop goals, I was all ready and set to go. Then I realized, during my hiatus, more than one shop popped up with the same name as mine? I didn’t want people to get confused so I figured that it was time to change the name of the shop and just start over.
What are your goals for the month of November?