I was reading some blogs recently and everyone was posting an October Goals post. I figured that I needed one to help keep me accountable. I’m a lists person (if you couldn’t tell by previous posts), so I think this is something that could really help me,
- Read a book – I read a lot of e-books and stuff like that. But I would love to crack open a real book.
- Put on real clothes – I’m the mom in the school pick up line, wearing yoga pants. I think I need to go shopping for some season appropriate clothing.
- Exercise – I need to come up with some kind of exercise regimen. I used to go jogging, but I’m starting to hate our jogging stroller.
- Start scheduling posts – I want my posts to come out on a regular basis and stop skipping days.
- Start scheduling social media posts – Same with these posts. I’ve been trying to post more often, so it can be seen by more people.
- Reach 500 followers on Instagram – This might be some wishful thinking, but at least, I’m half way there. I need to keep going.
- Get the shop up – Thanks to Emi Creates, I have a great layout up on my shop site. I just need to fill it up now.
- Create some inventory – It’s slowly but surely coming about. I need to set some individual time for it.
What’s on your list of October Goals?