I know this is going to make me sound like I’m obsessed with television and that I watch way too much of it. But I can’t help it. I love checking out new shows, planning them out, and getting them set up on the DVR. I try to watch what I can during naptime and when the kids are asleep. I also like to save up episodes and binge watch.
So, for returning shows that I watch, we have:
- Scandal (ABC)
- Chicago Fire (NBC)
- Chicago PD (NBC)
- The Blacklist (NBC)
- The Voice (NBC)
- Code Black (CBS)
- Blindspot (NBC)
- Quantico (ABC)
- Scorpion (CBS)
I used to be a huge fan of Bones (FOX), I still kind of am… but I don’t watch it as much since John Francis Daley left the show. I watch it here and there. I also catch episodes of NCIS (CBS)when I can, but since Michael Weatherly has left the show, I can’t make any promises.
As for new shows, I record all of their first episodes, we watch and then we discuss whether or not we keep recording them. Also, some tend to disappear half way through the season if there isn’t good response. So far, we are watching:
- Designated Survivor (ABC)
- Bull (CBS)
- Notorious (ABC)
- Lethal Weapon (FOX)
- Pitch (FOX)
- MacGyver (CBS)
Shows that I haven’t watched yet, but are looking forward to are:
- Conviction (ABC) -I’m not sure how this is going to work out, but the trailer looks pretty good.
- Timeless (NBC) – I think this looks pretty good. I like the idea of going back in time to fix wrong doings.
- Frequency (The CW) – I was a fan of the movie, so I have to check it out just because of that.
- Pure Genius (CBS) – It is a medical drama. I have a thing for them. I’ve been waiting for the next ER.
What TV shows are you watching this fall?